What Our Customers Say...
We're committed to excellent service.
Click to see what our customers say...
As worn by John McEnroe
The Dallas Track Jacket Archivio is an authentic iteration of the brand's original silhouette popularized by John McEnroe during his Grand Slam win at Wimbledon in 1984. This full-zip jacket features Sergio Tacchini's signature double-stripe across the chest, a stand-up collar, two handwarmer pockets, and the brand's iconic ‘ST' monogram logo embroidered at left chest.
• Classic track jacket
• 40/60 cotton-poly blend 280gsm double face knit
• Full zip closure with high collar
• Custom-branded zipper pull
• Double contrast stripes across chest
• Sergio Tacchini logo embroidered at left chest
• Two single-welt handwarmer pockets
• Ribbed cuffs and hem